DEMO Mini Scanner TOFD and PA DUET
The Manual Mini Scanner is a lightweight, rugged, small hand held scanner with built-in encoder and magnetic wheels to carry out manual TOFD or Phased Array Scans.
It is designed to accommodate either one pair of TOFD probes or one pair of Phased Array probes.
Used (Demo) scanner!
- The Manual Mini Scanner may be used on planar surface and larger diameter pipes and vessels etc. for circumferential scanning. Probes are mounted in spring loaded probe holders and are mountable and adjustable in various positions depending on the application and shape of the object under inspection.
- The Manual Mini Scanner is also suitable for DUET inspection where the two PHASED ARRAY probes are used for PA and TOFD inspections simultaneously.
- One encoder is linked to the magnetic wheels.
- Due to the design many different types of TOFD and Phased Array wedges can be accommodated.
- For environmental protection the scanner is sealed.
- Pipe Range, Circumferential: 450 mm O.D. to flat
- Scanner Base Dimensions (LxWxH):135x85x75mm
- Weigh (Scanner Base): 800 gram
- Probe Holding Capacity: 2 wedges
- Inspection Surface: Ferrous
Scope of Supply
- Manual Mini Scanner
- 3 m Encoder Cable
- 300 mm Frame Bar (different lengths available)
- 2 spring loaded probe holder
- Rugged carrying case
- Irrigation system
You might also like
Customers who bought this product also bought: